Friday, May 8, 2009

The Day we were Kidnapped...






Some Dear Friends (Lisa and Briony) decided to save me on thursday by kidnapping Lily and I and taking us to a great park and having a picnic. Briony made delicious Cinnamon Rolls, Yummy Lemonade and Sweet potato Pie. Lisa showed us a cool duck pond where the kids just had a blast with some very friendly ducks. It was an amazing escape, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I really needed it. Sorry I was slow to get out of my pregnancy bubble. I am working on being better about that. I love you guys so much, that meant so much to Lily and I. Thank You.
PS now you know where I live you are welcome over anytime. I even have my hammock up in the perfect spot so you can kick up your feet and take a nap if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment